IMPORTANT NOTES- PLEASE BE SURE TO READ:
- DUE TO HIGH HOLIDAY DEMAND ALL REPBOXES CURRENTLY HAVE A 10 DAY LEAD TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, OUR ELVES ARE WORKING AS FAST AS THEY CAN.
- FULLY ASSEMBLED KITS CURRENTLY HAVE A 2 WEEK LEAD TIME
- INTERESTED IN PALETTE 2? We offer a Repbox/Palette combo at discounted pricing here.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: We are unable to process returns on any international shipments at this time. In addition you are responsible for any duty incurred when you receive your shipment. Please be sure you agree to these terms prior to placing your order.
- For custom side panels please download the template from the resource link below and email your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org in a high-res JPG format. Panels are 12" x 12" so please make sure your resolution is at least 3000 x 3000 pixels.
- Imagery used may include optional upgrades such as clear acrylic, wall mounts, seal kits, and more. These are not included with the base box and must be added to your cart separately.
RepBox is now better than ever! After doing a full tear down and overhaul of the existing design and melding it with all the great feedback given to us from our awesome customers over the past year we're proud to bring you version 2 of the RepBox!
New Features For Version 2:
- Higher capacity: Now holds up to six full kilogram spools with widths up to 78mm!
- Now fits 5 full size spool rewinders for better Prusa MMU2/2s compatibility!
- Mosaic Palette 2 direct feed mode: Bundle with a Palette 2 directly atop your RepBox and feed directly into the base of the unit.
- Fully configurable filament exit points: Front or back, top or bottom!
- Vastly improved sealing with optional seal kit
- New reinforced single access door design
- New heavy duty continuous metal hinge
- New optional humidity control kit
- Stronger than ever! Reinforced lid, sides, and base
- Kit Is Even Faster and Easier To Assemble Than Prior Versions
Tame your wild piles of filament with Repkord RepBox 2 filament management system! Place on a shelf or on the desktop next to your printer or with the optional wall mount kit you can easily hang your box above and out of the way for even better space efficiency. Prusa MMU1/2/2s, Mosaic Palette 1/ Palette 2, Chameleon, E3D Toolchanger or other Multi-Material system compatible! Holds 6 standard kilogram spools up to 78mm wide or up to 12 narrower spools with additional rollers. Roller system is fully adjustable to allow for spools of all different widths and diameters up to 240mm (~9.5 in.)
Dimensions: 498mm Wide x 315mm High x 315mm Deep (Approx 19" Wide x 12.5" High, 12.5" Deep).
Choose from either black or the optional clear acrylic main paneling. Non-acrylic versions include a solid 1/4" double sided scratch resistant melamine panel. Wan't something a little less plain? Upgrade to one of our popular sidepanel designs or customize your own. Custom panels with your company/makerspace/school logo are available along with optional locking, stacking, and dehumidifying kits.
While the base model of RepBox is not a dry box it does provide reasonably adequate protection from moisture when desiccant packets are placed inside or choose to upgrade to our dehumidifier kit for additional filament protection. Comes flat packed as a kit with all parts needed to assemble.
Includes all the connectors, plugs, and rollers needed for 6 spools. Additional spool kits and tubing may also be ordered as needed.
- VERSION 2.1 Build Video available 12/10/19! (COMING SOON!)
- IN PROGRESS: OFFICIAL BUILD GUIDE
- 3D Printable Part Files v1.05 (UPDATED 10/20/19)
- RepRewinder Spool Rewinder for RepBox and Prusa MMU kits (NEW!)
- v2 Bill of Materials / Packing List
- Live Build Video With 3DPrinting Nerd
- RepBox2 Build Timelapse
- Custom Sidepanel Template
Legacy RepBox Version 1.0 and 1.5 Resources: