Comes in packs of 3 only.
Wet 3D printing filament can cause all sorts of issues. In fact, many of the issues that hotends or nozzles get blamed for can actually be traced back to filament that has absorbed too much moisture. Our facility is located in humid Florida, so we set out to find an easy way to keep the humidity from killing our prints. The 3D Printer Filament Drying Desiccant was the result.
- Activated alumina desiccant is 10x more powerful than comparable silica gel, and is non-toxic
- Creates enough of a relative humidity (Rh) gradient to absorb both surface moisture and unbound water particles captured inside the filament
- Stainless steel canister is perfectly sized to fit in the center of your filament spool
- Desiccant is infinitely rechargeable in the stainless steel container
- Humidity indicator card included
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Made in the USA
To use your desiccant for 3D printer filament, simply remove the outer shrink wrap and pop off the cap, then insert the canister into the center of your filament spool. Store the spool in an airtight container and watch the humidity drop! More information can be found here.
Want to see testing to verify our Filament Drying Desiccant is as amazing as we say it is? Check out our Desiccant Activation Testing White Paper!
Don't think wet filament is a problem? Take a look at Stefan's (CNC Kitchen) video on the topic: