The Bento Box was originally designed to be used in conjunction with the RepBox Turn Table Filament Filing Cabinet as a parts/tool tray for each printer, but we continue to identify other uses for them around the shop!
- Organize your desk to keep sample parts, calipers, sharpies, and glasses handy.
- Keep one at each of your post-production or assembly stations to retain dedicated tool sets.
- Load them up with parts to organize your inventory shelves.
- Control all the parts when doing a preventative maintenance cycle on your laser cutter.
- Move printed parts from the Farm into production inventory without spilling them.
- If you have multiple types/brands of printers, store their special tools and spare parts right with a specific printer... no more hunting though your shop looking for the correct nozzle, hex key or unique thermistor/fan/etc.
Our list continues to grow; how will you use it? Please let us know! YES, they are stackable with feet that index into each other.