NOTES (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
- WE CURRENTLY ONLY OFFER THIS KIT WITH A 110-120v DEHUMIDIFIER ROD. DO NOT ORDER IF YOU'RE MAINS VOLTAGE IS GREATER THAN 120v
- The dehumidifier rod used in this kit is not produced by Repkord LLC. It is compatible with the RepBox and UL certified by the manufacturer but by installing it in your box you acknowledge that warranty and liability is that of the manufacturer and not Repkord LLCs. By purchasing from Repkord LLC you agree to these terms.
- This kit is not compatible with RepBoxes prior to version 2.0 please make sure you have the appropriate version prior to ordering.
- If you order this kit after your initial RepBox purchase and we need to pack and ship separately you will receive a new acrylic lid to replace the original at a $10 surcharge.
NOTES ON USEAGE:
THIS IS NOT A DEHYDRATOR. It is only a 7 watt heater designed for continual use to create enough heat to prevent additional moisture accumulation and absorption but it will not actively draw more than 5-10% humidity from whatever your ambient relative humidity is. We highly recommend using new filament or recently dried filament in conjunction with this configuration. You may also be helpful to remove a few of the top plugs from the box to assist with the flow of convection currents.
- 7 watt, 110-120v AC heater rod with mounting hardware
- Hygrometer with temperature (in Fahrenheit) and relative humidity readout
- Custom cut acrylic lid
We've designed RepBox 2 to integrate well with this handy-dandy little heater rod and integrated lid hygrometer. It is highly recommended that this kit be used in conjunction with the RepBox 2 Seal Kit and silicone at the box joints for maximum effect.